Monday, February 22, 2016

2-22-2016

Watched the movie today... I personally thought it was funny but yet stupid. lol.. I am sitting in the living room, thinking what else I need to do around the house while waiting for Miss Harley to wake up from her nap. The Life of stay at home mom is that I tried to do my best to keep thing clean even though my 2 yrs old troublemaker make it a mess again.. Like I said I don't have much to say but I tried to do this everyday as much I can even though I just started it yesterday. If there anything news pop up during the day even though I finish my blog. I will be sure to come back on here to share the news. I am amazed of what my kids do and say lately even though I am dealing with the terrible two and a teenager. Dealing with that together can be a hard thing but I am glad that I have the support in my family to take the monkey off of my shoulder. Little by Little. I am extremely tired at the end of the day but I have to push it through for them when I feel like I just want to lay down and sleep off to the la la land. One of these day I will share the poems that I have kept over the years that some of them aren't mine but few of it are. I just have to be careful of what I put on here because I don't want anyone to think there is something wrong with my feeling or whatsoever. But I want to do this not just for me but for my family. We strive to be our best and support each other for the good and bad times. I dont know what the future will hold for us but we will get there to get our dream. That one thing I want to teach my children. Just do your best and get your dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment