Watching a show on Netflix. Gotham.. Spending times with the kids as they are already driving me crazy. Got a lot going on this week. Brian is starting his vacation on Tuesday, but he will be working on his truck and we are hoping that is the problem and we get it done that week with no problem. I just can't believe that this month is pretty much over... So I pretty much gonna be busy this week and I am gonna try my best to keep writing in my blog if there is anything new. Right now I am just dealing with a teenager rage and I am personally getting tired of it and I am gonna hatch up a plan to make a list for Tim to keep up his jobs around the house. So for now, I need to get going bc Tim is yelling at his games.
No comments:
Post a Comment