Sorry I haven't been posting in a while.. Been staying Busy..... But I wanted to say we have lost two people last month.. Joey Feek and Big Ang


We have been trying to get thing ready for Easter and this summer.. We will be busy for the next couple month so bear with me as I am trying my best to post on here.. I know it won't be everyday thing but at least I am trying my best. Right now I am waiting on Brian to get home from work. He should be home in a few mins. So right now I am watching The Flash ( season 1 ) on Netflix. I am also gonna start trying to get Harley to sleep in the toddler bed soon so we can go ahead and get her used to it before we take the crib down. So more than likely she probably won't be taking a nap for a while til she get used to it. Also try to get her to potty train too! It gonna be a long road but hopefully it will be easy! So let keep our fingers cross for a easy job! lol! Well I am gonna other things before heading to bed. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment